Dor is a retail analytics startup that helps retailers of all sizes make better staffing, marketing, and operations decisions based on their customer traffic.
Founded by two ex-Apple Engineers, Dor is the only retail traffic counting solution that is accurate, affordable, and easy to install in any store. Whether you’re a boutique with 1 location, or an enterprise retailer with several thousand, Dor gives you the tools you need to optimize staffing, measure marketing effectiveness, and quantify your conversion rate -- all at a fraction of the cost of the competition.
Salesforce owns the term “CRM,” Docusign owns “e-signatures,” and HubSpot owns “inbound.” At Dor, our goal is to own “Retail Traffic Counting.” With our new Marketing Director’s help, we’ll make that happen.
Dor’s Marketing Director is a highly creative demand-gen rockstar who is a master of lead nurturing, and works closely with our sales team to generate a steady, growing stream of leads each and every month.
The Day to Day
- Develop the overall marketing strategy of Dor
- Direct a team of 3 marketing associates to help achieve that strategy
- Demand generation: own the strategy and manage your team to drive demand for Dor
- Select and lead Dor’s adoption of marketing automation tools
- Help create sales enablement materials, case studies, and other relevant collateral
- Execute inbound marketing, demand generation, lead management, A/B testing and automated digital marketing programs to drive lead conversion and new business acquisition
- Manage Dor’s email marketing program - creating both strategy and content for Dor’s weekly emails
- Manage consumer and business PR, and work with PR agency on strategy and execution
- Own Dor’s blog: develop content strategy, contribute stories, and manage writers - we aim to become the go-to destination for engaging content for retailers
- Monitor audience and related marketing KPIs, evaluate marketing campaign performances and improve the funnel.
- Develop and execute compelling strategies across all social media channels .
- Secure partnerships with other brands, media outlets, influencers to surprise and delight customers and drive brand awareness
- 5+ years in marketing functions.
- Previous management experience
- Understand buyer personas, and how those personas affect the stages of content marketing
- Experience in communicating technical concepts effectively to different audiences - business, technical, etc.
- Proven experience in creating multiple types of content: collateral, sales tools, website content, emails, and more
- Previous experience with tools such as: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, LinkedIn Ads, Facebook Ads, HubSpot/Marketo, Salesforce
- Passion for storytelling. You are inspired by bringing ideas to life through presentations, whiteboard, video, digital content, and all other means possible.
- Problem solver with strong analytics skills and high attention to detail
- Experience with lead pre-qualification, list management, and digital campaign management
- Rapidly growing startup with name brand customers
- Experienced leadership team
- A swanky office in the American Tobacco district
- Lunch & learns with industry leaders every Wednesday
- Work anywhere Tuesdays
- Unlimited vacation
- Earn bonuses based on total revenue