Dor is a retail analytics startup that helps retailers of all sizes make better staffing, marketing, and operations decisions based on their customer traffic.
Founded by two ex-Apple Engineers, Dor is the only retail traffic counting solution that is accurate, affordable, and easy to install in any store. Whether you’re a boutique with 1 location, or an enterprise retailer with several thousand, Dor gives you the tools you need to optimize staffing, measure marketing effectiveness, and quantify your conversion rate -- all at a fraction of the cost of the competition.
Dor is looking for an energetic Marketing Associate for a wide variety of marketing responsibilities and projects: developing our e-commerce content, executing advertising campaigns, creating marketing materials for new and existing products, growing our social media presence, and much more. The role will participate in cross-functional project teams for our current and upcoming offerings. We’re looking for a highly-motivated individual with the experience and drive to develop and execute exciting programs. An ideal candidate will have exceptional written communication skills for developing copy for a wide variety of materials and campaigns.
- Develop marketing and sales materials for existing and new offerings
- Manage Social Media Channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and others to build following, increase engagement, broaden brand awareness, drive product sales, and more.
- Develop and manage company blogs including engagement and education efforts.
- Participate in the development and execution of a wide variety of other marketing and advertising programs including online and print campaigns.
- Manage email marketing platform: writing content, formatting email blasts and measuring open, unsubscribes and click rates
- Implement SEO efforts such as keyword research, page optimization and link building
- Support Google Adwords campaign efforts
- Support marketing campaign efforts through appropriate digital marketing activities
- Follow and report regularly on emerging social media, email marketing and digital marketing trends
- Desired Skills and Experience
- Outstanding written communication skills for copywriting and social media management.
- Strong understanding of major social media channels and trends.
- 4-year Undergraduate college degree in a marketing area
- Ability to efficiently organize and direct multiple priorities and projects simultaneously.
- Experience using a social media platform management tool such as Sprout or HootSuite
- Marketing automation and Google Adwords, Analytics, and Adsense experience a plus.
- Rapidly growing startup with name brand customers
- Experienced leadership team
- A swanky office in the American Tobacco district
- Lunch & learns with industry leaders every Wednesday
- Work anywhere Tuesdays
- Unlimited vacation